Monday, February 22, 2010

Video: Rhythm X 2010 "Inspired"

Here is a video I found on YouTube today of Rhythm X 2010's finals performance from the Dayton Regional on February 19th. There show is called "Inspired." Not sure what I think of it yet. I am a fan of Muse so that is cool that they are playing a few tunes off their latest record. They also have some cool visuals this year but the video doesn't do the actual playing any justice. I'll reserve judgement until I see it in person (hopefully at Worlds). Your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. this is nice.. do you have any other music sheets other than Percussion and Drum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. were can i find the sheet music to this show

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right here my friend: http://drum-stuff.blogspot.com/2010/07/snare-drum-sheet-music-rhythm-x-2010.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!