Monday, February 14, 2011

Percussion and Drum Stuff Android App Suggestions

I'm currently learning how to write apps for Android phones. However, I need a goal to work towards. I was wondering if any readers had any ideas or suggestions for a Percussion and Drum Stuff phone app (or any other related apps). I'm trying to think of something somewhat simple to start off with but could be added onto later or inspire new ideas. I think the ideal model is the have a basic version which is free to download but more advanced users could then download a "pro" version for a small fee.

Maybe I could do an app for my WGI or DCI contest scores, or something like that. What do you think? Any suggestions? Please comment below or on our Facebook Fan Page!

Also, how many Android user vs. iPhone users are out that which use this site?

1 comment:

  1. This is no metal drumming. And you can’t play with base sound on the hihat, because the regular base drum pad is sensitive to how hard you punch and the hihat is not. So you can’t play doublebase well.
    audio visual hire melbourne

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!